So Kate just received her new Clomid and now we have the fun task of figuring out when we have time to try to conceive. We are both traveling a bit over the next month (I am at a conference in Las Vegas right now) and we don’t want to risk missing our window of opportunity for quality baby-making sex. So we have gone over our calendars and tried to calculate estimated ovulation times (based on our somewhat unreliable knowledge of what exactly is going on with Kate’s body) and think we have found proper timing. Unfortunately that proper timing means we have to wait a few weeks for her to start the Clomid. In the grand scheme of things, this is fine, but it is hard for us to wait (even though we have been doing that for the last 7 months).
I am slightly worried that if it doesn’t work out next time that this whole timing thing will become more of a hassle. I do travel a bit, and Kate does every couple months, and I just don’t want this to become another cause of stress in the process. That said, I guess we’re lucky to be able to “choose” when these dates fall!